Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Welcome to a New Blog

I wish to welcome you to a new blog that I have created for a purpose separate from my other blog. I am in the process of planning a book on the subject of small business banking, based on the proposition that small business owners have learned their trade well enough to make a solid go, but don't really understand how the banking part of their business works.

I work at Wells Fargo Bank, helping business bankers resolve customer issues. Before moving into this department, I serviced small business owners directly. In the time that I have been doing this I have been able to identify some of the problems that people have; some of their mistakes cost them money that they can ill afford to waste.

Wells Fargo is not sponsoring me in this blog. It is not endorsed by Wells Fargo, and I won't be revealing any secrets that would compromise my employer's integrity. More importantly I won't be putting my job in jeopardy. I guess that last is more important for me than for any of my readers. I have another blog, at which I discuss more topical matters and will steer this blog away from any issues that don't help my readers successfully take care of your business banking.

Some of my entries may appear in a book that I am planning, so comments and corrections are welcome.

2 comments:

Barry Leiba said...

Mike, thanks for your comment over on my blog. This entry says you have another blog, where you "discuss more topical matters", but your profile doesn't list a second blog. Will you send me a note and let me know where it is?

Rev. Barky said...

Mike, good luck on this blog and your book.

Same as the previous poster - I would like to see some of your other blog as well. Thanks for your comments.